Freelensing is taking off the lens from the camera body while taking a picture to create an artsy effect. That’s what our group Free 52 loves to do. We teamed up to do a blog circle and show our more artsy pictures to the world.
This month I decided to try to take a freelensed picture (or more) every day. These are the ones from the second half of march and some of April. I love how artsy freelensed pictures look.
Please follow the circle along to see all the wonderful, amazing work of the other ladies. I promise you – it’s just WOW. The next person in the circle is Diane Hagues – her work is absolutely breathtaking! You should totally klick on her name and follow the link.
- freelensed selfportraits
2. at the botanical garden
3. morning at the park
4. freelensed selfportraits with my little ones
5. one of my favorite spring flowers
6. “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.”― If This Isn’t Nice, What Is?: Advice for the Young
7. At the Zoo
8. he called me to see the treasure he found
9. playground fun
10. chasing the ducks in the evening
11.“Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.”―
Ein Kommentar Gib deinen ab
What a wonderful daily project! You are amazing! I too love how much freelensing transforms my photos into art. These are absolutely gorgeous. I have yet to succeed with freelensed self portraits..